Cloud Value Assessment (CVA)
If your company wants to enjoy the benefits of the cloud, then you should seriously consider moving your I.T. systems to the cloud as you’ll see a major reduction in costs and increased efficiencies. Your cloud-based I.T. systems are an essential part of your company’s structure so you should have a plan in place to ensure each stage of the process is successfully completed.
SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS all have different needs for security, performance, reliability, and management that you will need to consider when moving to the cloud. Each aspect of cloud computing needs to be considered and evaluated.
Adapting to a continually changing market means that your company needs flexible and elastic options to quickly meet the needs of your customers and business goals. You need to stay ahead of technology trends to ensure your business model maximizes profits and growth.
Define Your Cloud Migration Strategy/Roadmap with a CVA
ERP is business management software that can help your organization make full use of integrated applications across your company. This is because ERP connects into each facet of all operations like product planning, manufacturing processes, and even sales and marketing.
ERP is cross-functional, and because of this, you need a way to ensure your systems are communicating correctly with internal business processes and software modules. You should consider the needs of each department and how system data will be processed.
To help you maximize resources, our team can help you identify gaps in system operations and improve information flow throughout all business functions.
A Cloud Value Assessment (“CVA”) is an exclusive GSI offering that provides you with a Cloud Migration Strategy/Roadmap that is in complete alignment with your business goals.
- We look at all things “Cloud” – IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, ITaaS or can focus on one workload or a specific grouping of workloads.
- Answers the questions as to whether the movement of workloads to the cloud is suitable for their current and future business needs.
- Includes a thorough assessment of the current state of each workload (costs, scalability, support/skills, security needs/risks).
- Evaluate public cloud, private cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud options
- Utilizes GSI’s gSuccess Methodology to build a roadmap to provide a targeted migration strategy to “move and improve” with a full analysis of ROI and TCO, and future state support models.
Cloud Adoption Journey Roadmap
Migrating systems to the cloud offer several benefits, but the process can also open your company to potential risks if not done correctly. This is why our team has developed a comprehensive system to help decision makers and I.T. teams migrate applications to the cloud.
Our consultants work with companies that need comparable service provided by their in-house I.T. team, but also need outside help to transfer their systems to the cloud. Moving operations to the cloud can change internal and external KPIs, so if you fail to migrate applications to the cloud correctly, you could see higher costs and loc of business.