Registration for Webcast
Connecting JD Edwards to Modern BI Tools: Challenges and Considerations
Most businesses running on JD Edwards today agree that data is a strategic asset. If you’re not already using a modern BI tool like Microsoft Power BI or Tableau to analyze and visualize your JDE data, you’re missing out on valuable insights. However, if you’ve ever tried to connect your JDE system to a BI tool, you know that it’s not a straightforward process.
In this presentation we will address some of the common challenges and considerations to incorporating modern BI tools into your workflow, and demonstrate how to quickly and easily create reports, dashboards, and KPIs for any JDE module using Preferred Strategies QuickLaunch and Microsoft Power BI.
Our live demonstration will highlight:
• Understanding JDE data discovery and prep challenges
• Translating complex or cryptic JDE data fields into business-friendly names
• Integrating data governance including calculated values
• Solving complex calculations such as aging and calendar-based events
• Exploring BI and visualization dashboarding tools for JDE
• Using pre-built reports, templates, dashboards, and KPIs to deliver faster business insights
• Considering deployment options—on premises, cloud or hybrid hosting