EMPOWER YOUR BUSINESS WITH JD EDWARDS AND GSI
Constellation Brands - JD Edwards AppCare Managed Services
About the Client
Constellation Brands was founded in 1945 by Marvin Sands as a small, family-owned wine company in Canandaigua, New York. Since that time, Constellation has focused on building sustainable growth by staying true to the core values and small business philosophies that are the cornerstone of their inspiring heritage and foundation. Today, Constellation is the world’s leading premium wine company. Constellation is an S&P 500 Index and Fortune 1000 company with approximately 4,300 employees, sales in 125 countries and operations at approximately 30 facilities.
Challenges the Client Faced
- Constellation was going through an extensive JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system upgrade and consolidation and didn’t have the internal resources to manage a global implementation of EnterpriseOne.
- Training requirements to bring the internal IT team up to speed to
- support the system were not practical.
- Constellation needed to focus on mission-critical issues rather than
- technical issues
- Reduce the overall IT management burden while retaining control of strategic decision making.
- Work with a pro-active partner that could guide them through strategic
decisions and not just one that would be reactive to support requirements
- GSI acts as an extension of the Constellation IT team to support a very complex global system.
- Constellation found a significant reduction in the support required to
maintain their solution by working with GSI.
- GSI went from supporting a legacy ERP solution to a single, global
implementation handling all Constellation users.
- The project highlighted GSI’s capability of delivering support for a large
- GSI delivered invaluable support from its expert CNC staff with an average of over 15+ years of JD Edwards experience as well as multiple industry and technical certifications (JDE CNC, JDE Technical, JDE Functional, VMware, Oracle RAC, IBM iSeries, PMP/ITIL, Oracle/MS SQL DBMS Certified, CPA,
CPIM, APICS, etc.).
- GSI established processes and procedures based on best practices to simplify maintenance and support of the overall system
Ready To Start?
Our mission is to make every customer a client by offering competitively-priced, full-customizable products and services, providing only the most experienced consultants, and delivering the highest level of service day-after-day, year-after-year.