EMPOWER YOUR BUSINESS WITH JD EDWARDS AND GSI
About the Client
Formed in 1986 and headquartered in Carson, California, Dermalogica, Inc. is a cosmetics company that engages in manufacturing and sales of quality skin care products. Dermalogica serves consumers and skin care professionals through skin treatment centers, salons and spas in the US and internationally. The company’s product portfolio comprises moisturizers, shampoos, toners, cleansers, exfoliants and conditioners under numerous labels. These products are offered through over 75,000 qualified skin care professionals in 48 countries worldwide. The company has principal operations in the US, the UK, Australia, Ireland, and Canada.
Challenges the Client Faced
- A third-party credit card software utilized a custom SQL stored procedure for transactions that interfaced with EnterpriseOne. Upgrading of the credit card software and the Tools release stopped the custom stored procedure from working.
- Customer wanted to stay current with EnterpriseOne technology and utilize a supported and more reliable solution for credit card transactions.
- Adding a BSSV Server to their existing EnterpriseOne system provided the required solution.
- The BSSV Solution was placed into Production and tasked with handling all credit card transactions for online retail orders.
- The BSSV Solution has been bulletproof since go-live and now handles all credit card transactions for the entire company. This amounts to approximately 60% of their revenue.
- During the 7 months since go-live of the BSSV server into Production, the system has only been offline once due to maintenance of Windows patching.
- Customer is now considering converting other interfaces to BSSV. This includes integration with their shipping partners.
Ready To Start?
Our mission is to make every customer a client by offering competitively-priced, full-customizable products and services, providing only the most experienced consultants, and delivering the highest level of service day-after-day, year-after-year.