Got Power BI with JD Edwards?
During this webinar, we will demonstrate how to create dashboards for JDE in minutes using Preferred Strategies QuickLaunch and Microsoft Power BI. Attendees will gain an understanding of JDE data discovery and prep challenges, and explore BI and visualization dashboarding tools for JDE. Webinar topics include:
- Explore dozens of pre-built reports, templates, dashboards, and KPIs to deliver faster business insights
- Understand deployment options—on premises, cloud or hybrid hosting
- Translate complex JDE attribute names into a valuable business glossary
- Integrate data governance including calculated values
- Easily solve complex calculations such as aging and calendar-based events
- Learn about dashboard support for all major JDE modules
If you’re not already using a modern BI tool like Microsoft Power BI to analyze and visualize your JD Edwards data, you’re missing out on valuable insights! Business leaders gain meaning from corporate information through reports, dashboards, and data visualizations. If your business runs on JD Edwards, then you’re sitting on a treasure trove of information just waiting to be analyzed and presented.