GSI announces new resources for upgrading to Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Upgrade Resource Center
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 17, 2015
GSI, Inc. is pleased to welcome the new release of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 to the Oracle family. The new release includes a vast array of indispensable new features including a streamlined upgrade process, numerous industry specific enhancements, simplified and modern application interface, user defined objects, enhanced security authentication and much more.
In order to deliver the very best support to its clients in the utilization of this new release, GSI has created the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Upgrade Resource Center on its website with the latest information including free upgrade webcasts, workshops, and other helpful resources. To find out more about this new Resource Center, please visit JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Upgrade Resource Center.
“Clients have told us that they love the new features and business benefits that the 9.2 release provides. The challenge is justification of an upgrade in the midst of initiatives requiring the same IT resources, with limited time and budget. In order to assist clients with developing the business case to upgrade, we offer our Business Value Assessment (BVA) service” said Cathy Gallagher, VP of Client Success. The BVA is an excellent tool to assess clients’ current JD Edwards systems against current and future business needs to help balance the benefits with the cost of upgrading to 9.2.
GSI, Inc. President & CEO, Kevin R. Herrig, had this to say about this latest release, “The new release of Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 opens the door to a whole new world of functionality and GSI’s top priority is to identify how we can properly use this new functionality to grow our clients’ businesses. This is why we highly recommend the Business Value Assessment as the first step when considering an upgrade.”
What’s New in release 9.2:
- Simplified Upgrade Process – reduce time & effort for updating customizations & testing applications.
- User Defined Objects – a simple & standardized process to manage user personalizations.
- Simplified & Modern Application Interface
- Industry Enhancements
- Advanced Job Forecasting
- Outbound Inventory Management
- Rental Management
- Work Center Load Review Calendar
- One View Financial Statements
- Recognition of Revenue – FASB and IASB – new joint accounting standards
- Affordable Care Act – Employer Shared Responsibility provisions
- EnterpriseOne Mobile Enterprise Applications – over 80 mobile apps
- Oracle Mobile App. Framework & JD Edwards E1 Application Interface Services (AIS) Server
- Internet of Things (IoT) Orchestrator – collect, filter, analyze, & act on data from IoT devices
- New APIs – simplify process to access AIS services in Oracle Appl. Development Framework (ADF)
- Enhanced Security Authentication Processes
- ERP Open-Systems Platform Choices – on-premises or hybrid deployment, private & public clouds
- New Platform Certifications – enables continued operations on the customer’s platform of choice
About GSI, Inc.
As a certified Oracle Platinum Partner and a recognized industry leader, GSI, Inc. (http://www.getgsi.com) specializes in providing a broad spectrum of business, functional, and technical consulting services for Oracle JD Edwards and Oracle Cloud.
The client-centric consultancy offers a comprehensive suite of solutions for JD Edwards including JDE Cloud9, a complete cloud-based hosted service, AppCare, a 24/7 managed service, GENIUS Advanced Monitoring, a toolset for addressing the most challenging system performance issues, as well as RapidReconciler®, its inventory reconciliation software.
GSI, Inc. also provides a broad spectrum of implementation, integration and support services for all Oracle Cloud applications to help companies accelerate the adoption of new capabilities in their enterprise.
GSI consulting services are backed by its signature 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Founded in 2004, the rapidly growing company is headquartered in Atlanta with locations nationwide. GSI, Inc. was recently named in Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies for the second year running: (http://www.inc.com/profile/gsi).