Registration for Workshop (Sold Out – Waiting List Only)
How to Use JD Edwards E1 Orchestrator – Hands-On Workshop – NYC
Thursday, December 12, 2019 @ 8:00AM – 4:15PM EST – (Sold Out – Waiting List Only)
During this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to use Orchestrator’s capabilities and best practices. We will focus on how it can be applied using real life business use cases.
During the workshop we will cover:
- How to install and configure Orchestrator
- Walk you through different Orchestrator Tools including: Data Request, Form Request, Notifications, Web Calls, Files
- How to extract data from JDE and present it in different formats
- How to create quick Orchestrations instead of long custom development process
- How to use Orchestrator to build integrations between JDE and 3rd system WEB services
- How to easily upload data from excel to JDE
|8:00am – 8:30am||Registration|
|8:30am – 9:15am||Orchestrator Overview, Use Cases|
|9:15am – 10:00am||Orchestrator: Installation and Configuration|
|10:00am – 10:15am||Break|
|10:15am – 11:15am||Orchestrator Tools: How to Use Data Request, Form Request, Batch executing and Notifications|
|11:15am – 12:00pm||Practice Exercises|
|12:00pm – 1:00pm||Lunch: Partner Presentations|
|1:00pm – 2:00pm||Integration: How to Use REST Services for Integration, Extract and Upload Files from FTP|
|2:00pm – 2:45pm||Practice Exercises|
|2:45pm – 3:00pm||Break|
|3:00pm – 3:45pm||How to Add Orchestrations to JDE Forms and CafeOne Applications, as well as How to Use Orchestration Security|
|3:45pm – 4:00pm||Q&A. Review Use Cases|
|4:00pm – 4:15pm||Final thoughts|
Continental Breakfast & Lunch will be served, please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
If you have questions, please call Brooke Bacon: 248-378-4035
120 Park Ave, 26th Floor
NYC, NY 10017
Rooms 26010 & 26012
Parking is provided. Please check with GSI staff.
We look forward to seeing you there!