Quick Run-Down on What’s New in the Latest Tools Release
Should you upgrade to the latest tools release of EnterpriseOne? Here’s a quick overview on what’s new in Tools Release 188.8.131.52 along with some helpful links from the Oracle site.
- Associating Orchestrations with Events on Forms – Orchestrations can now be associated with events on EnterpriseOne forms, using form extensibility framework.
- Adding Unused Table Columns Associated with Business View – Add unused table column related to a business view as an additional form control, without customizations using the Form Extension Manager.
- Decustomizer Analysis Report – Using the personalization and extensibility framework, the Decustomizer Analysis Report identifies application user interface customizations that can be eliminated.
- Subscription Categories – The new Category Manager application allows you to add, edit and delete categories associated with subscriptions, allowing users to group related notifications.
- Filtering Subscriptions – Using the Subscription Manager, user can now filter subscriptions and notifications using the search field as well as the Show field.
- Adding Report Output and Services Links as Attachments in Messages – Using the Action drop down list, add links for notifications, orchestrations, URLs, reports, etc. (in addition to the already available applications) to notification messages.
- OpenAPI 2.0 Support for Orchestrations (Version3) and XML Formatting – External systems can now discover orchestrations and notifications with inputs/output using the OpenAPI 2.0 standard (Must use Version 3 format for orchestrations). Use XML as an input/output parameter to execute an orchestration.
- Orchestrations for High Volume Data – Use page size for the number of records that the AIS Server fetches using the HTML Server for data services and form services.
- Message Center Support on iPad – Message Center is now available on the iPad.
- SSH Key Soft Coding for FTP Server – Use an SSH Key as the connection type for the soft coding record for an FTP server connection.
- Single Sign-On and Configure OAuth 2.0 using Access Manager 184.108.40.206/Oracle Internet Directory 220.127.116.11 – Use Oracle Access Management (OAM) 12c to setup single sign-on and configure OAuth 2.0 resource servers.
To inquire about GSI’s services related to EnterpriseOne or any of GSI’s other products or services, call us at 855-GSI-4ERP or click on CONTACT US to send us a request for more information.
For more information about our JD Edwards service offerings, please visit: