Oracle JD Edwards return on investment (ROI) and time to benefit have officially been changed forever! JDE CLOUD9, a new cloud-based hosted service from GSI, Inc., offers enterprises the easiest and most cost-effective way to purchase, implement, customize, utilize and manage Oracle JD Edwards software. Organizations also gain total support ownership through a single hardware and software vendor because JDE CLOUD9 utilizes Oracle’s RedStack and Oracle’s Virtual Compute Appliance (VCA) technology.
JDE CLOUD9 offers enterprises the lowest barrier to entry for leveraging this critical application in a high performance cloud environment for just pennies on the dollar compared to traditional purchased solutions. The application and cloud infrastructure combination enables companies to scale their environment based on fluctuating or growing business needs. And the best part? Your JDE CLOUD9 solution can be up and running in as little as 24-hours!
If you are serious about putting the focus back on growing your business instead of maintaining your business system, now is the time for GSI’s JDE CLOUD9 solution.
A recent Gartner survey found that 47% of respondents will be moving their ERP to the cloud in the next 5 years with 26% moving in the next 3 years. With that said, what are the benefits of moving JD Edwards to the cloud and how can it impact your business? Here are some of the top reasons that our clients have moved their JD Edwards system to the cloud:
1. Ability to scale quickly to changes in the business environment – market, competition, demand, etc.
2. Provides a predictable cost model – typically a fixed fee over a contracted period of time.
3. Reduces costs for IT staffing, infrastructure, maintenance, upgrades/updates, system management, etc.
4. Pay for what you consume with access to what you need.
5. Ease and speed of implementation.
6. Reduces IT complexity.
7. Improves system availability, redundancy and disaster recovery.
8. Expert 24/7 resources at your disposal including technical and functional resources.
9. Provides application, operating system, database, security administration with proactive monitoring.
10. Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over an on premise solution.
JDE CLOUD9 Advantages
- Single Source for HW & SW - Oracle’s RedStack, Oracle VM, & Oracle Enterprise Linux all on Oracle’s Virtual Compute Appliance.
- Highly Scalable – add CPU or RAM in minutes. Add servers in a few hours.
- Maximizes Your JDE Investment - Utilizes Oracle DBMS & WebLogic included with JDE license
- Backup/Restore, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity - easier, faster, and more reliable
- 600+ Pre-built JDE Accelerators - operational in as little as 24 hours with up to 80% of the core system pre-configured!
- 24/7/365 Managed Care - functional, development, system administration (CNC), OS, & DBMS
- Tier IV Data Centers with 10GB inter-datacenter connections
With JDE Cloud9, you can finally focus on growing your business and not maintaining your business system!
JDE CLOUD9 Includes
- Managed hosting services
- Advanced proactive application monitoring using GSI's gTAC
- Expert JDE resources
- Infrastructure upgrades and updates
- Application, operating system and database administration
- Security management
- Storage and backup services
- 24/7 support
- Service level agreement
- SOC 1 type II compliance
- ITIL and COBIT processes
- Predictable monthly expense