Oracle JD Edwards return on investment (ROI) and time to benefit have officially been changed forever! JDE CLOUD9, a new cloud-based hosted service from GSI, Inc., offers enterprises the easiest and most cost-effective way to purchase, implement, customize, utilize and manage Oracle JD Edwards software.
JDE CLOUD9 offers enterprises the lowest barrier to entry for leveraging this critical application in a high-performance cloud environment for just pennies on the dollar compared to traditional purchased solutions. The application and cloud infrastructure combination enables companies to scale their environment based on fluctuating or growing business needs.
If you are serious about putting the focus back on growing your business instead of maintaining your business system, now is the time for GSI’s JDE CLOUD9 solution.
“With JDE CLOUD9, you get a JD Edwards System running on the most
advanced hardware available that includes complete managed care.”
Kevin R. Herrig President & CEO GSI, Inc.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- High Return on Investment (ROI)
- Unmatched Time to Benefit
- Predictable Cost Model
- Strategic Flexibility
- Ease and Speed of Deployment
- Market Adaptability and Scalability
- Reduce IT Staffing and Support Costs
- Eliminate Costs for System Management, Ongoing Maintenance and Updates/Upgrades
- Access to Expert Staff with Decades of JD Edwards Experience
- Pay for What You Consume with Access to What You Need
JDE CLOUD9 Advantages
- Highly Scalable – add CPU or RAM in minutes. Add servers in a few hours.
- Maximizes Your JDE Investment – Utilizes Oracle DBMS & WebLogic included with JDE license
- Backup/Restore, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity – easier, faster, and more reliable
- 24/7/365 Managed Care – functional, development, system administration (CNC), OS, & DBMS
- Tier III Data Centers with 10GB inter-datacenter connections
With JDE CLOUD9, you can finally focus on growing your business and not maintaining your business system!
JDE CLOUD9 Includes
- Managed Hosting Services
- Advanced Proactive Application Monitoring Using GSI’s gTAC
- Expert JDE Resources
- Infrastructure Upgrades and Updates
- Application, Operating System and Database Administration
- Security Management
- Storage and Backup Services
- 24/7 Support
- Service Level Agreement
- SOC 1 Type II Compliance
- ITIL and COBIT Processes
- Predictable Monthly Expense