NetSuite Project Recovery Services
Is your NetSuite project experiencing major cost overruns and significantly behind schedule? Is the project negatively impacting your operations? As an Oracle Platinum Partner specializing in NetSutie and other ERP systems, GSI provides project management, business, technical and development consulting services to help mitigate your risks and get your project on track.
GSI's Project Recovery staff have significant ERP, industry and business experience and are uniquely qualified to identify and implement a corrective action plan for your organization's project.
Discovery/Business Value Assessment (BVA)Document
A review of the organization's current state, which can be of technology, software or business process, all of which are compared to industry best practices. From that comparison, a detailed list of our findings and suggestions for improvement is shared.
Potential Project Issues
- Poor project management
- Straying from the vision - Not meeting anticipated benefits
- Project behind timeline
- Cost Overruns
- Significant scope creep on project
- Milestones not being met
- System performance & other technical issues
- Too many customizations
- Internal resistance
- Unhappy users & customers
- Competing priorities
- Resources not fully allocated
- Partner oversold capabilities/experience - lack of expertise
- Key resources leave project
Project Tasks Document
A Project Task Document is a listing by phase and then functional area of the work (tasks) to be completed. It includes information both from the project plan as well as any new tasks identified out of the issues log.
Project Recovery Services
- Evaluation of Project Baseline - Scope, schedule, structure, governance, change management, resources, risks, quality & deliverables
- Develop appropriate preventative & corrective actions
- Provide detailed recovery plan
- Provide trace-ability for what is expected versus completed
- Implement plan utilizing a structured project governance methodology
GAP Analysis Document
The Fit/Gap Analysis phase is used to evaluate current usage of software and business practices, compared to need, business best practice & software functionality. The gap identifies an opportunity.
Project Timeline Document
The project timeline is a high-level visual display showing the key tasks to be accomplished in each phase of the project recovery. It provides a better understanding of what is expected to be accomplished within each phase. The timeline is further supported by a detailed project plan.
Project Recovery Status Update
Project Recovery Status Update Document
A graphical summary of the key indicators for the status of the project. Typical indicators focus on risk, budget, time, etc. Our status includes items such as culture and communication getting into "soft" areas that can adversely affect a project.