Oracle Cloud SCM (Supply Chain Management)
Oracle Cloud SCM is the next generation of applications in a comprehensive suite that addresses the newest business challenges. Capabilities include product innovation, material sourcing, outsourced manufacturing, integrated logistics, omni channel fulfillment and integrated demand and supply planning. Deploy functionality incrementally with greater flexibility and lower cost.
Oracle Cloud SCM includes:
- In-memory cost management cloud
- Inventory management cloud
- Logistics cloud
- Maintenance cloud
- Procurement cloud
- Product lifecycle management cloud
- Product master data management cloud
- Supply chain collaboration and visibility cloud
- Supply chain planning cloud
Upgrade your experience for improved performance. Oracles adaptive supply chain planning solution helps proactively plan revenue growth and cost reduction strategies. In the wake of unexpected events, a responsive supply chain is a must to balance supply and demand and monitor your system for optimum results.
Oracle SCM assists clients with the following:
- Simplified planning – faster and better, more unified planning, analytics, process orchestration
- Increase supply chain efficiency – enhance quality and speed of decision making
- Solve supply chain problems faster with end-to-end visibility and flexible segmentation
- Enhance planner productivity – predict, align respond.
The Oracle Supply Chain Planning Cloud customizes your user experience, streamlines processes and finds hidden issues and opportunities. Results include:
- Improved customer service
- Larger margins
- Decrease inventory investment waste
- Minimize supply disruptions
Guarantee intelligent and flexible responses to supply and demand variability using advanced analytics, and reduce IT overhead, and deliver a single view for order and supply and fulfillment plans enterprise-wide.