Oracle Project Recovery Services
Is your Oracle Cloud project behind schedule with major cost overruns? Is the project impacting your operations negatively and spiraling out of control? As an Oracle Platinum Partner specializing in Oracle Cloud and other ERP systems, GSI provides project management, business, technical, development and integration services to mitigate your risks and get your NetSuite project back on track.
Discovery/Business Value Assessment Document
The Discovery document provides a review of the company’s current state, which can be of technology, software or business processes, all of which are compared to business best practices. From this comparison, a detailed list of our findings and suggestions for improvement is provided to you.
Potential Project Issues
- Poor project management
- Straying from vision – Not achieving goals/benefits
- Project significantly behind schedule
- Substantial cost overages
- Significant scope creep
- Milestones and/or goals not being achieved
- System performance, technical issues, etc.
- Major customizations
- Employees resistance to change
- Unhappy users and/or customers
- Competing priorities
- Resources not fully allocated
- Consulting partner oversold capabilities, lack of expertise, etc.
- Key resources leave project
Project Recovery Services
- Evaluation of Project Baseline – resources, change management, structure, governance, scope, schedule, risks, quality & deliverables
- Develop preventative and corrective actions
- Provide project recovery plan
- Provide trace-ability – what is expected versus what is completed
- Implement project recovery plan using a structured project governance methodology
GAP Analysis Document
Fit/Gap Analysis – evaluate current usage of software and business practice, compared to need, business best practices & software functionality. The gap identifies an opportunity.
Project Timeline Document
A graphical display showing key tasks to be accomplished within each phase of the project, providing a better understanding of what is expected to be accomplished within each phase of the project recovery plan. The timeline is further supported by a detailed project plan.
Project Recovery Status Update
Project Recovery Status Update Document
A graphical summary of the key indicators for the project. Indicators focus on risk, budget, time, etc. The status includes items such as culture & communication getting into soft areas that can adversely affect a project.