Effective May 16, 2018
1. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Personal Identifying Information.
When you visit our website and request information from our Contact Us page, or request a login from the Login Registration page, we collect information that allows us to identify you (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information only if you choose to give it to us including your name, company, email address, phone, or other business or professional information. We do not collect Personal Confidential Information such as gender, age, address, or other confidential information.
If you are a member of a GSI managed services client (“AppCare”, “WorldCare”, “SecureCare”, “SuiteCare” or “gForce”) or if you are a subscriber to or purchaser of our software tools including GENIUS Advance Monitoring, GENISYS Performance Optimizer, gShield Security Tools, RapidApproval, or RapidReconciler, we use Personal Information in the management of your user account. This information typically includes some or all of the following: Name, Email Address, Phone.
Our Site may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services like enabling the version of content appropriate to your type of device cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Site works.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect is anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Log Data. Our server logs collect routine information about how people access our Site including for example: IP address, the date and time you visited this Site, the address of any website you linked through to get to this Site.
2. HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
The Personal Information we collect is used for communication directly to you through our marketing programs, such as marketing emails, newsletters, or other communications about the services we offer that we think will be of interest to you. We also use this information to establish credentials for our software tools and to provide access to the ITSM support system for our managed services programs.
We do not sell your information or make it available to any 3rd party entity. Your information is used strictly for GSI business purposes and is not shared outside our company except as mentioned below under Transfer of Your Personal Data.
3. YOUR CHOICES
You may elect to opt-out from marketing information at the bottom of any marketing email. You may also opt-out by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use that address to request a copy of any Personal Information you have submitted to us through this Site or that we have in our marketing files to correct the information or to delete that information from marketing use. We will endeavor to satisfy such requests within a reasonable time. We reserve the right to retain a copy in our inactive records for any legally required purposes.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer data about you, including Personal Data, as follows:
3rd Party Service Providers. From time to time we may contract a third-party service provider to perform functions on our databases. These services may require that the third party have access to our contact database and the Personal Information contained within. All of our Service Providers with access to your Personal Information will be contractually bound to maintain the security and confidentiality of such information and use it only under our direction.
Acquisition or Merger Related Transfers. In the event we acquire, are acquired by, or merge with an entity, all or some of your Personal Information will be shared with that entity.
Legal Disclosure. In the event we are compelled by a court or legal proceeding to disclose information from our contacts database, including, potentially, your Personal Information, we reserve the right to disclose that information in compliance with a legitimate order, subpoena or other valid legal process. We may also disclose the information if compelled by a valid law enforcement agency request or when we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to safeguard anyone’s property or safety.
5. DATA ACCURACY, SECURITY, AND ACCOUNTABILITY
To provide you with the best service, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect is reliable, accurate, complete, and current, for its intended use. We use commercially reasonable measures to maintain the security of Personal Information and to prevent unauthorized use, access, disclosure, destruction, or changes of such Personal Information.
Your use of Site constitutes consent that the data we process about you may be used in the United States, or in any other country around the World. The Site is intended for adult use and we do not target or knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
Attn: Legal Department
11475 Great Oaks Way
Alpharetta, GA 30022