Salesforce Managed Services – gForce
No client is exactly the same when it comes to Salesforce.com. In order to meet your specific needs, GSI provides a variety of Salesforce and other system support offerings. GSI’s Salesforce Practice employs certified experts in Administration, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, Communities and Custom Development.
GSI’s gForce managed services support consultants are the best in the business. They have extensive industry and business experience as well as numerous certifications. This unmatched expertise allows our consultants to resolve basic and complex issues quickly in areas like business process optimization, customization, third party tools, system administration, dashboards, reporting, workflow…and many more. As a recognized managed services leader and innovator, GSI sets the standard for providing support for Salesforce customers. As with all GSI services, AppCare for Salesforce managed services are backed by GSI’s signature 100% guarantee.
Every engagement starts with our Technical Planning Engagement (TPE), a comprehensive review of your Salesforce configuration to document your footprint, identify opportunities for security and usage improvements, and to optimize adoption of Salesforce with the users.
- 7+ Years Average Salesforce.com Staff Experience
- Certified Consultants
- Illness-proof, Vacation-proof, and Resignation-proof
Types of Support
- User Management / Permission
- Customization / Integrations
- Workflow / Approval Process Development
- Custom Object / Process Development
- Report / Dashboard Development
- Update Planning
- 3rd Party Tool Setup / Support
- All Inclusive and à La Carte Plans
- 9×5, 12×5, 24×7 Standard Coverage Options…Custom Options Available
- Block of Hours per Month / Quarter
- Service Level Agreements
- Ad-hoc, Co-staff, Outsource Options
You select the Support Areas and Solution that meet your needs including:
|Standard Administration||• User Management|
|• Permissions (Profile, Role, Group, Permission Sets)|
|• Reports and Dashboard|