As a certified Oracle Platinum Partner and a recognized industry leader, GSI, Inc. specializes in providing a broad spectrum of business, functional, and technical consulting services centered on the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World Applications. With a staff of over 90 industry professionals, GSI has performed 125+ upgrades and 40+ migrations for numerous businesses of all sizes including global organizations.
GSI's implementation experts averages 15+ years of JD Edwards experience. Many have advanced degrees, JDE certifications (functional, technical, and CNC) and professional certifications (CPA, CPIM, APICS, VMware, Oracle RAC, IBM iSeries, PMP/ITIL, etc.) that help to ensure optimal results for the project. All GSI services are backed by an industry exclusive 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Implementations, Upgrades, Migrations
- Business Process Redesign Services
- Business Value Assessments
- Audit Assistance
- Gap Analysis
- New Deployments and Upgrades
- Data Conversions
- Custom Solutions, JDE Customizations and Web Development
- Integrations, Middleware, EDI, Reports, and Forms
- Oracle's User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Configurable Network Computing (CNC)
- Database Administration (SQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Proactive Monitoring, Alerts, and System Checks
- Architecture Design for HA/DR
- Managed Services – Applications, Development, and CNC
- Mobile Applications
GSI uses a proven and versatile 6-step implementation methodology that is structured to accommodate the diversity of requirements that can be encountered in each project. This proven methodology is designed to deliver optimal results while minimizing the risks, costs and time associated with a project.