EaaSy™ is the Most Flexible Managed Services Plan on the Planet!
What You Want • When You Want It • At the Price You Want!
GSI’s Everything as a Service (EaaSy™) subscription model allows our clients to easily add, change, or remove services as their needs change. The EaaSy Plan™ enables them to get what they want, when they want it, and without all the time consuming paperwork that changes generate. Knowing that GSI has them covered with everything they need, clients can now focus on growing their business instead of maintaining their business systems.
Your business deserves the latest technology, and your team shouldn’t have to worry about keeping your system updated and data secure. This is why you can use our award-winning management services to accomplish everything from the right ERP software selection, custom development, and even project recovery services.
Part of running a large company is integrating software between various departments to keep your data synchronized between CRM, ERP, and other systems. All of the solutions included in our EaaSy offer your company the best services with flexible pricing options.
Our EaaSy plans are the perfect solution for most companies, and we also offer I.T. outsourcing services so you can address tactical and strategic problems without having the overhead often associated with an in-house I.T. team. Your team will enjoy several benefits whether you choose our premium EaaSy plans or outsourcing options!
- Traditional Information Technology (IT) service providers have numerous individual offerings but rarely is there an approach to blend offerings or empower clients to customize their service package based on their varied and changing needs.
- These services are often inflexible and locked into long-term contracts with significant penalties for early termination, as well as high overage costs when the plan isn’t properly sized to meet demand.
- The scope of services and needs of clients can change frequently, requiring multiple change orders, inevitably involving legal review to ensure that what is being purchased is meeting the organization’s needs.
- Clients are looking for a value-based subscription experience, with predictable spend based on service and price, not hours and rate.
- IT service provides struggle with providing dynamic services and pricing.