Project Recovery Services
Is your ERP project over budget and behind schedule with no end in sight? Is the project adversely impacting operations and spiraling out of control? As an Oracle Platinum Partner specializing in ERP systems, GSI provides a broad spectrum of project management, business, technical and development services to help mitigate your risks and get your project back on track.
Our Project Recovery staff averages 20+ years of ERP, industry and business experience and are uniquely qualified to identify and implement a corrective action plan for your project.
Discovery/Business Value Assessment Document
A review of the company’s current state. The review can be of technology, software or business process, all of which are compared to best business practices. From that comparison, a detailed list of our findings and suggestions for improvement is provided.
Potential Project Issues
- Poor project management
- Straying from the vision – Not meeting anticipated benefits
- Project behind schedule
- Over budget
- Major scope creep on project
- Milestones/goals not being met
- System performance & other technical issues
- Too many customizations
- Internal resistance to change
- Unhappy users/customers
- Competing internal priorities
- Resources not fully allocated to project
- Partner oversold capabilities – lack of expertise
- Key resources leave project
- And many more
Project Recovery Services
- Evaluation of Project Baseline – structure, governance, change management, scope, schedule, resources, risks, quality and deliverables
- Develop appropriate preventative & corrective actions
- Provide detailed project recovery plan
- Provide trace-ability for what is expected vs. what is completed
- Implement project recovery plan utilizing a structured project governance methodology
GAP Analysis Document
Fit/Gap Analysis is used to evaluate current usage of software and business practice, compared to need, best business practice and software functionality. The gap identifies an opportunity.
Project Timeline Document
A high-level graphical display showing key tasks to be accomplished within each phase of the project recovery project. It provides a better understanding of what is expected to be accomplished within each phase. The timeline is further supported by a detailed project plan.
Project Recovery Status Update
Project Recovery Status Update Document
A visual summary of the key indicators for the status of the project. Typical indicators focus on risk, budget, time, etc. Our status includes items such as culture and communication getting into “soft” areas that can adversely affect a project.
To find out more, please call us at 855-474-4377, email us at [email protected], or select the contact us button above.