ERP Software Selection
Trying to evaluate which ERP Software Solution best fits and meets the needs of your organization can prove daunting. As an industry leader in ERP Solutions, GSI can facilitate the process in determining the best solution which will align with the functional and technical requirements needed to meet the strategic objectives of your organization.
A well-designed, properly setup and correctly implemented ERP solution can provide tremendous benefits to any company no matter their size or scope. The ability to run real-time dashboards and reports with no manual data manipulation provides companies with invaluable information on business operations and allow for more timely reactions to changing business environments. An advanced, modern ERP system is no longer just a key to business success, but a core element of survival. Difficulty running reports and dashboards in real-time, employees doing redundant tasks, or key business metrics being calculated by hand on spreadsheets are just some of the justifications for evaluating and implementing a modern ERP package.
Our methodology involves taking time to know your company’s product, unique needs, IT and operational infrastructure and goals to help frame the most effective system. ERP solutions remain complex and implementations risky.
GSI considers many issues when evaluating your enterprise for the right ERP solution including:
- Mobility – executives and employees want real-time access to information, regardless of where they are. It is expected that businesses will embrace mobile ERP for the reports, dashboards and to conduct key business processes
- Cloud ERP – many ERP users have been reluctant to place data in the cloud however those reservations have gradually been evaporating
- Two-tier ERP – many enterprises once attempted to build an all-encompassing ERP system to take care of every aspect of their organizational systems, but significant cost savings and total cost of ownership, increased flexibility may make this optimal provided you work with GSI, who has dealt with the complexities of integrating the second tier into first tier, or legacy systems.
- Social ERP – vendors have been quick to seize the initiative by adding social media packages to their ERP systems
GSI’s extensive expertise in implementing different ERP models and working with top-notch industry partners provides assurance that the best system that suits your unique business is selected and implemented. We help define the costs, risks, and benefits. GSI will help you determine:
- Company Goals & Objectives for a new ERP
- Functional requirements
- Technical Requirements
- Project Plan
- Evaluation Process