During this session learn how users from different functional areas can use Search Groups to quickly and easily get at information contained across multiple areas.
During the session we will discuss and demonstrate:
• How someone can assist a customer in answering questions around their order
• How Search Groups can function like queries across a wide variety of tables
• How users don’t need to be “familiar” with a functional area in order to research and provide information
• How users can search either broad or exact
• How information can be exported and shared across the organization
• How users can take an action against the search result without having to navigate other menus or options