Registration for Webcast
If you're non-technical, this webcast is for you! During the webcast, you will learn about Configurable Network Computing (CNC) technology, geared for the non-technical JD Edwards user.
Topics covered will include:
- Overall architecture of EnterpriseOne, as well as basic CNC terminology and setups
- How the software updated via package builds
- What a deployment server is, and how they relate
- Key points which allow you to talk to your CNC administrator and begin to speak their language
- Review of the different servers and their function
- Discover what server manager is, and why it’s important
- Bouncing services
Bonus: Please visit JD Edward CNC for the Non-Tech Savvy for a quick cheat sheet on key CNC acronyms.