Learn how a modern BI approach can shave days off your normal financial close process
End of period financial closing is a stressful time if you’re in finance—but it doesn’t have to be. Learn how incorporating modern BI and reporting tools into your workflow can help you shave days off your normal close process. We will demonstrate this approach using QuickLaunch for JD Edwards with Microsoft Power BI.
In this webinar, focused on period-end close, we will:
• Explore GL, AP and AR dashboards and reports that reflect typical month and year-end analysis
• Show you how Quicklaunch turns cryptic JD Edwards attribute names into business-friendly terms
• Easily solve complex time-based calculations, such as Month-to-Date, Year-to-Date, or Inception-to-Date, based on your fiscal calendar
• Analyze AR and AP “As of”
• Aging visually in Power BI or dynamically in an Excel Pivot table