Registration for Webcast
If you are planning to implement Application Release 22, which requires the latest Tools Release, you may be faced with a large technology project. We’ll review some of the technology requirements and hassles.
Here are some things to consider:
- You must move from 32-bit to 64-bit
- Windows Servers need to be upgraded to 2019
- The database server for Oracle requires an uptick to 19C. Even if you are on SQL Server, your deployment server is still Oracle. All clients need to be upgraded too. This involves removing any 32-bit clients
- WebLogic may need to be upgraded to 18.104.22.168.0 or 22.214.171.124
- All Java programs must be upgraded to a 64-bit version