JD Edwards 22.214.171.124 Tools Release: 6 Major Enhancements
What’s New in JD Edwards 126.96.36.199 Tools Release?
Today, we will review 6 major enhancements in the latest JD Edwards tools release, JD Edwards 188.8.131.52.
- Orchestration Array Inputs – With this new feature in 184.108.40.206, users can now specify default values for Orchestration array inputs. To learn more, please visit Adding Inputs to an Orchestration.
- Files from REST Responses – With this enhancement in JD Edwards 220.127.116.11 tools release, orchestrations can now accept files as a response from external REST calls.
- Define Assertions for All Rows from a Grid – With this update, assertion criteria can be defined by the user, which can evaluate all the rows in a grid returned from a step, even if the rows are variable. For more information, please visit Working with Orchestration Assertions.
- Summary Row Option as Output for Form Request – In the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 18.104.22.168 tools release, users now have the option to include the summary row of a grid as the output of a form request.
- API for Manage AIS Files – With this new capability, the orchestrator designer now has an API that provides access to files in the root temporary directory of the AIS Server.
- Customize Grids in Modal Forms in JDE 22.214.171.124 – Users now have a visual assistant to customize the grid in modal forms. Details can be found in the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Using and Approving User Defined Objects Guide.
For more information on all the enhancements added in JD Edwards 126.96.36.199, please visit Documentation Updates for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 188.8.131.52 on the Oracle site. If we can help answer any questions or assist with your JDE upgrade, please reach out.
CONTACT US TODAY
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON JD EDWARDS 184.108.40.206 TOOLS RELEASE & HOW GSI CAN HELP