Everything You Need to Know About the NetSuite-HubSpot Integration
NetSuite supports more than 31,000 companies in 217 countries, and HubSpot has an impressive portfolio of 143,000 clients spanning 120 countries. What happens when these two powerful solutions join forces through the NetSuite-HubSpot integration?
Read on to learn what NetSuite and HubSpot are capable of—both alone and in tandem.
What Is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that gathers all the resources growing businesses use to enable top-notch customer service in one platform. In short, it’s a comprehensive lead-generation machine, covering all facets of the customer acquisition and retention process.
- Marketing automation: With HubSpot's marketing automation, marketers can create and implement customized customer engagement workflows that monitor web page visits, content views, and other events. To support the next step in the sales process, you can set up alerts and automated responses.
- Email marketing: You can use HubSpot to create personalized email campaigns that are simple to develop and execute—increasing customer response rates. HubSpot's best-in-class analytics enable you to monitor each campaign's performance and make adjustments to improve future results.
- Reporting and data analytics: HubSpot's ability to build custom reports that track various data points makes it possible to understand how marketing impacts your bottom line. This enables marketers to constantly adjust their strategies to maximize the effectiveness of their campaigns.
- Website and blog creation: HubSpot also makes it easy to build websites and create blogs that allow you to connect with your target audiences and build authority in your industry. You can personalize your site’s content for different types of users, as well as optimize your blogs and articles using the most effective keywords.
What Is NetSuite?
NetSuite provides business technology solutions, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), omnichannel and e-commerce, CRM, professional services automation (PSA), and enterprise performance management (EPM). Here’s how each of these plays out in a NetSuite implementation.
- ERP: With an ERP system, you can manage core business functions in one platform, such as supply chain management, financial planning, and warehouse and fulfillment.
- SuiteCommerce: SuiteCommerce is NetSuite's built-in ecommerce platform and serves as in-store point-of-sale and ecommerce solution supporting both B2B and B2C.
- CRM: NetSuite’s CRM provides applications for managing partner relationships, keeping track of commissions, and automating key salesforce tasks.
- Professional services automation (PSA): This module combines OpenAir and NetSuite PSA to enable monitoring and control of project timelines, costs, and personnel.
- Enterprise performance management (EPM): Using NetSuite’s EPM, financial companies can perform analysis and reporting while streamlining the budgeting and forecasting processes.
What the HubSpot-NetSuite Integration Means for Businesses
The HubSpot-NetSuite integration has huge implications for customers that enjoy both NetSuite’s powerful business tools and HubSpot’s flexible sales and marketing solutions. This integration synchronizes a range of elements, enabling you to:
- Access HubSpot data instantly in NetSuite: You can transfer all HubSpot lead intelligence data directly into native NetSuite fields, regardless of whether you use NetSuite contacts, customers, or a combination of both. With one click, you can access the HubSpot public contact page, and all new leads will sync into NetSuite.
- Take control of HubSpot’s sales and marketing data: A lead or contact you make in HubSpot will automatically appear in NetSuite. Your sales team can work with a single system and use all the pertinent data your marketing team collects in HubSpot.
- Sync customer data from NetSuite to HubSpot: You can create customized campaigns and workflows in HubSpot using critical data such as customer status and the sales rep assigned to each customer. This removes data siloes between NetSuite and HubSpot, enabling you to keep all important information under the same umbrella.
- Customize synchronizations to easily monitor finances: You can combine the ERP, CRM, or financial capabilities of NetSuite with HubSpot. You can also tweak NetSuite to align with your financial processes.
- Manage your entire sales process with HubSpot: The integration makes it possible for your sales team to quote in NetSuite but work in HubSpot. They can do so by opening an iFrame extension window in HubSpot. The modified fields in HubSpot are synced to the original quote in NetSuite.
- View all HubSpot activity within NetSuite: Your sales team can complete tasks in NetSuite while keeping access to the data in HubSpot. An element of the integration, the Mini Timeline in NetSuite displays a rundown of the previous five HubSpot activities. This enables you to keep track of both NetSuite and HubSpot activity simultaneously.
- Work with both NetSuite and HubSpot custom objects: Your business can use custom objects in either HubSpot or NetSuite, and all of them can be executed in the integrated platform. It’s possible to import custom objects and their data using field mapping. With this feature, you don’t have to sacrifice the unique, custom workflows that power your operations.
Maximize Your HubSpot-NetSuite Integration with GSI
To maximize the benefits of your NetSuite-HubSpot integration, it’s important to get it just right. The experts at GSI have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you get the most out of your system. From custom configurations to devising business solutions from the ground up, GSI has you covered. Reach out today to learn more.