JD Edwards Database Management Services
Does your company know the answer to this question: Is my JD Edwards data safe, now and in the future? As a JD Edwards database partner, GSI can provide JD Edwards database management services to answer your questions – 24/7/365.
Why Database Management
A company’s database is the most critical component of the business. If a business’s data is inaccessible – even temporarily – it can result in tens of thousands of dollars in lost wages and revenue. In an era where technology is constantly evolving, staying ahead of the curve is crucial for business success. GSI's JD Edwards Database Management Services are designed to help you navigate the complex landscape of modern database technologies, ensuring your enterprise systems remain robust, agile, and efficient.
Many growing companies that implement databases to support advanced software are often unprepared for the complexities of managing an enterprise-class database. The cost of hiring a qualified database administrator can be prohibitive especially for companies with a small technology footprint. Even companies with expertise on staff may have only a single qualified database administrator (DBA), making vacations or illness a very scary time for an organization – and the DBA.
GSI Covers All Your Database Management Needs
At GSI, we have Certified Database Administrators that have extensive experience and certifications in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and DB2. All of our services are provided remotely which reduces costs and allows us to have expertise available around the clock. Our DBAs provide custom solutions for:
Staff Augmentation o Vacation Support – If your only DBA is going on vacation, let us mind the store while they’re away.
First-tier – Do you want to let your DBA focus on more complex duties? Let us take care of the day-to-day activities.
Second tier – If you don’t have a senior DBA on staff, let us take some of the worry away by being available for critical situations.
Full database management – You don’t need a DBA at all! GSI can handle everything for you from end to end.
Infrastructure planning – We can work with you to specify and choose hardware appropriate for your organization.
- Database installations – Creating new databases and instances for your business.
- Auditing – When you need to keep an eye on security or specific tables.
- Database upgrades – Is your database out of support? Let us get you on the latest version.
- Patching – Regular patching is important to stay ahead of bugs and security concerns.
- Performance Analysis – Keeping the database running smoothly is an ongoing task.
- Database optimization – Out of the box settings might work at first, but a database needs to get in tune and stay there.
- Security – Do you know how many users have full access to your database? We can find out and fix it.
- High Availability – Extended up time requires advanced configurations and expertise.
- Disaster Recovery – When the tornado hits your data center, how will you get back in business?
- Advanced database technologies – Database functionality and performance can be extended with features like pluggable databases, table partitioning, and much more. We can help you understand the benefits and implement a solution.
Ask JDE Experts a Question
How GSI Can Help
Our senior DBAs are also well-known experts in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. They understand the specific ways JDE interacts with all the databases on which it can run. JDE is a complex software suite with many unique considerations when it comes to database configuration. Understanding both sides is important to make sure it all works together efficiently.
In the end, all a company really wants is their data to be safe and accessible. AS your JD Edwards database partner, GSI provides that peace of mind around the clock. Whether you need full-time end-to-end coverage of your database systems, backup support for your staff DBAs, or simple vacation coverage – you’ll know GSI has your back.
Ready To Start?
Our mission is to make every customer a client by offering competitively-priced, full-customizable products and services, providing only the most experienced consultants, and delivering the highest level of service day-after-day, year-after-year.