JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Implementations
Oracle JD Edwards Implementation Services
Let GSI, the Oracle Platinum Partner, be your single point of contact to guide you through the complex licensing and implementation process.
JD Edwards Implementations
As a certified Oracle Platinum Partner, our JD Edwards implementation practice specializes in providing a broad spectrum of JDE implementation services & support for EnterpriseOne.
The staff at GSI consists of over 100 industry professionals who have performed 250+ JD Edwards EnterpriseOne implementations & migrations for businesses in many industries from other ERP software systems, including global organizations for JDE E1 & World, as well as 500+ upgrades.
Most importantly, GSI’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne implementation experts average 16+ years of experience with ERP software (enterprise resource planning). Many of our JDE implementation consultants have advanced degrees, JDE certifications (functional, technical, CNC, etc.), and professional certifications. These include CPA, CPIM, APICS, VMware, Oracle RAC, IBM iSeries, PMP/ITIL, and more, ensuring optimal results for JDE implementations, which our clients expect from the leading JD Edwards implementation partner.
GSI’s implementation team uses a 5-step project implementation methodology as part of its JD Edwards implementations guide that is structured to accommodate the scope of your business objectives.
Most importantly, all GSI service comes with a 100% guarantee. Let GSI help with your EnterpriseOne implementations today to implement a solution.
In addition to our JD Edwards implementation services, explore our full range of JD Edwards consulting offerings, including upgrades, managed services, cloud services, Orchestrator services, and more.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Implementation Services - Overview
Oracle JD Edwards benefits many industries with applications in manufacturing, distribution, construction, engineering, energy, utilities, life sciences, public sector, consumer packaged goods, and many more.
As a leading JD Edwards implementation services partner, GSI’s project consulting services will streamline your business processes. We also provide insight so you can manage your budget and project costs with greater understanding.
Our consultants have the industry knowledge and expertise needed to provide you with the right solution. We minimize downtime throughout the entire process of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne implementations. We also offer end-to-end JD Edwards managed services to achieve the best solution for your business.
Our Specialized ERP Services Include:
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Implementations
JD Edwards Upgrades/Migrations
Business Process Redesign Services
Architecture Design for HA/DR
Oracle’s User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- New Deployments
One View Reporting
Custom Solutions, JDE Customizations and Web Development
Integrations, Middleware, EDI, Reports, and Forms
Database Administration (SQL, Oracle, DB2)
Proactive Monitoring, Alerts, and System Checks
Managed Services – Applications, Development, CNC
Choosing the Right JD Edwards Implementation Partner - Why GSI?
- Experience/Certifications: GSI staff averages 15+ years of JDE, industry, business, and ERP software systems experience. GSI is a Platinum Partner (CNC, Financials, Distribution, Solaris), Cloud MSP, Cloud Standard, Cloud Build, Cloud Sell, Cloud Service, and License and Hardware.
- 500+ EnterpriseOne Upgrades: GSI has successfully completed over 500+ upgrades to E1, including application, tools releases, integration, development, 3rd party tools, cloud, BPO, and more.
- 250+ Migrations: GSI has migrated over 250+ companies to E1 from many ERP systems, including World.
- 24x7 Global Support: We offer 24X7X365 global support for all your corporate locations with right-shoring resources!
- GENISYS Performance Optimizer: GENISYS provides peace of mind by allowing you to successfully model (architect), measure (baseline), and maximize (load/stress/testing/regression testing) your ERP system before deploying.
- 100% Signature Guarantee: All ERP services are backed by GSI's Signature 100% Guarantee.
Ask JDE Implementation Experts a Question
JDE Implementation Guide
As one of the premier JD Edwards implementation partners, GSI’s JD Edwards project consulting practice uses a proven and versatile 5-step JD Edwards implementation methodology that is structured to accommodate the diversity of requirements that can be encountered in each project plan.
In the JDE implementation guide, our proven methodology focuses on these critical steps – Discover, Design, Build, Test/Accept and Deploy as part of the JD Edwards implementation project plan. These steps are designed to deliver optimal results while minimizing the risks, costs, and time associated with a project.
What Our Clients Are Saying
When you get to know GSI, you'll quickly realize that the company was started by people who have been part of the JD Edwards world since the beginning. The GSI leadership understands what it takes to support the application in all its glorious flavors. And since its closely aligned with Oracle, it will continue to be positioned to do the same in the future. In my experience, this is a big deal because the resources GSI has reflects its strong, experienced, expert leadership.
I recommend GSI because not only will you be able to trust that the people you'll be working with are vetted experts, but they are 100% backed by leadership who completely understand what your needs are. This benefit has proven invaluable to our organization on many occasions; this should be one of the requirements in your search and selection of a service provider who will help you support highly-available business systems."
JD Edwards Implementation - Business Value Assessment
To determine your JD Edwards implementation project plan and ROI accordingly, GSI offers a Business Value Assessment.
Various JDE projects (JDE upgrades, data migrations, integrations, new modules, update hardware, adding a business unit, using Orchestrator, etc.), while they are beneficial to your business, can be difficult to justify with all the competing initiatives. As a leading JD Edwards implementation partner, let GSI’s consulting team assist you by conducting a Business Value Assessment (BVA). The BVA is an excellent tool to assess your current system against business needs for a variety of industries (manufacturing, distribution, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, energy, utilities, and more) to help balance the benefits with the cost. For more information, contact our Project Consulting Practice today or visit.
10 JD Edwards Implementation Best Practices
Throughout the course of hundreds of JD Edwards implementations, we’ve learned what best practices define success including:
- Define the project life cycle with clear milestones, project requirements, and scope
- Use a proven project methodology
- Setup defined roles, leadership, and methods & systems for communication
- Prepare quality performance standards and criteria for each phase of the project
- Define the project schedule, budget, staff, training, and resources
- Manage project risks with strong controls in place, as well as an extensive testing plan
- Track the project against the plan with variance analysis
- Ensure there is a process for addressing problems
- System for escalations and issues management
- Defined change control procedures