JDE E1 Orchestrator Resources
Using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator, Citizen Developers can now easily integrate data from external devices and applications with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, transforming external data into actionable business processes in JD Edwards. The Orchestrator can receive, filter, evaluate and act on data from IoT devices, third-party applications, cloud services, custom programs, and more in real time. The Orchestrator automates the related manual processes in EnterpriseOne, eliminating the associated errors, and more importantly creates a competitive advantage.
A Citizen Developer can use Orchestrator Studio to create, test, and deploy orchestrations, using its intuitive, web-based graphical user interface. To process the data into EnterpriseOne, the Orchestrator Studio uses the following components:
- Orchestration – name for the master process in Orchestrator that leverages the following 4 components to execute an orchestration
- Service Request – invokes a JD Edwards or Java application
- Rule – evaluate incoming data against a set of conditions to determine how the orchestration will be processes
- Cross Reference – tables, setup by the user, that references incoming data to information in EnterpriseOne
- White List – initial gate to validate device against a pre-defined list
If you need help building orchestrations, GSI’s JD Ed Edwards Orchestrator Services Practice is a core component of our business.
At its foundation, Orchestrator works in conjunction with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Application Services Server (AIS) to store these orchestrations.
Citizen Developers can also easily create notifications, using Orchestrator Studio’s easy to use web-based interface. Notifications can be created in email, text or directly in EnterpriseOne to push data or alerts to users based on watchlists thresholds.
Helpful Links on Orchestrator:
If you would like to view an on-demand webcast on how to install and configure Orchestrator, please visit:
JD Edwards Orchestrator: Installation and Configuration