JD Edwards Project Consulting Services
As a certified Oracle Platinum Partner and a recognized industry leader, GSI, Inc. specializes in providing a broad spectrum of business, functional, and technical consulting services centered on the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World Applications. With a staff of over 100 industry professionals, GSI has performed 125+ upgrades and 40+ migrations for numerous businesses of all sizes including global organizations.
GSI’s implementation experts average 15+ years of JD Edwards experience. Many have advanced degrees, JDE certifications (functional, technical, and CNC) and professional certifications (CPA, CPIM, APICS, VMware, Oracle RAC, IBM iSeries, PMP/ITIL, etc.) that help to ensure optimal results for the project. All GSI services are backed by an industry exclusive 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Oracle JD Edwards is used in many industries with application in finance, construction, engineering, and project management. Our managed project consulting services will help your business from beginning to end as we provide insight so you can forecast budgets and manage project costs with greater accuracy.
Our JD Edwards consultants have the knowledge and experience that your business needs to keep your business moving forward while minimizing delays and downtime throughout the entire life-cycle process. In addition to professional consulting services, we also offer end-to-end support for all of your JD Edwards needs with other specialized services like:
- JD Edwards Implementations, Upgrades, Migrations
- Business Process Redesign Services
- Business Value Assessments
- Project Recovery Services
- Audit Assistance
- Gap Analysis
- New Deployments and Upgrades
- Data Conversions
- Custom Solutions, JDE Customizations and Web Development
- Integrations, Middleware, EDI, Reports, and Forms
- Oracle’s User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Configurable Network Computing (CNC)
- Database Administration (SQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Proactive Monitoring, Alerts, and System Checks
- Architecture Design for HA/DR
- Managed Services – Applications, Development, and CNC
- Mobile Applications
JD Edwards Implementation Methodology
GSI uses a proven and versatile 5-step JDE implementation methodology that is structured to accommodate the diversity of requirements that can be encountered in each project. This proven methodology is designed to deliver optimal results while minimizing the risks, costs and time associated with a project.