JD Edwards World Consulting Services & Managed Services
As an Oracle Platinum Partner, GSI, Inc. provides a comprehensive array of JD Edwards World Services to support your World environment including consulting, managed services, upgrades, migrations, integrations, custom development, and more.
Although JD Edwards World (World) continues to be a very robust, scale-able and functionally rich ERP application, companies find it increasingly difficult to identify, hire and retain skilled professionals to support the application and its related IT infrastructure.
These specialists include World functional and technical resources, RPG programmers and IBM iSeries talent. Experienced World functional and technical resources prove to be scarce, as they retire at a rapid rate or move into private consulting. World resources that are certified have become next to impossible to find.
To add to the challenge, the pool of knowledgeable RPG programmers continues to shrink in today’s marketplace with only two junior colleges in the United States even offering RPG programming. The average age for RPG programmers is fast approaching 60 years old and they continue to retire at a rapid rate. Others decided to move to consulting with such a high demand. The ones remaining contain a wealth of internal knowledge that is not documented and they approach the top of their pay scales.
To further complicate matters, experienced engineers on the IBM iSeries platform continue to dwindle, forcing companies to consider the costly, disruptive and risky move to another ERP system and related platform.
GSI, Inc. provides a comprehensive range of services to support its JD Edwards World clients through its staff of highly skilled professionals. Specializing in World applications and technologies, the consultants have 15 to 20+ years of industry and World experience. Many have advanced degrees, World certifications, and professional certifications (CPA, CPIM, APICS, IBM iSeries, PMP/ITIL, etc.). GSI’s World Practice services include:
- Upgrades to World A9.4
- Business Value Assessments
- Business Process Redesign Services
- Custom Development and Solutions
- Managed Services – AppCare (WorldCare)
GSI’s World Practice allows for flexibility in staffing shielding clients from resignations, retirements, unexpected illness, leaves, etc. The World Practice allows for temporary staff augmentations to assist in bringing in new lines of business, mergers, and acquisitions from full-blown day-to-day support, to functional assistance, to RPG on-demand programming. GSI’s World Practice has performed 40+ World full release upgrades, numerous cumulative and group fixes and 25+ World to EnterpriseOne Migrations.
The World Practice features free monthly educational webinars on subjects such as security, Related Application Information Framework, extensibility, using BI Publisher with World, web enablement and more. It is also very active in various Quest user groups. All World Practice services are backed by GSI’s industry exclusive 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 40+ World Upgrades
- 25+ World to EnterpriseOne Migrations
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 15+ Years – Average World Experience
- 20+ Years – Average Industry Experience
- Free Educational Webcasts Certifications
- JD Edwards Functional and Technical Certified
- IBM iSeries Certified
- PMP/ITIL Certified
- Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
Helpful Oracle JD Edwards World Resources
- Financial Management
- Distribution Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Project Management
- Human Capital Management
- User Productivity Kit
- Real Estate Management
- Advanced Technology
- Homebuilder Management
- Other Resources
- Oracle Lifetime Support Policy
- Brochure: JD Edwards World
- Brochure: JD Edwards World Financial Management
- Brochure: Oracle User Productivity Kit: An Introduction
- Brochure: Taking User Productivity Kit to the Next Level for the JD Edwards World Product Line
- Data Sheet: JD Edwards World Manufacturing Accounting
- Brochure: JD Edwards World Manufacturing Management